Wednesday, April 9, 2008

NYC Pictures

Here are a few pictures from my trip to New York last weekend.

Times Square:
(the ads are huge)
















Here's a better shot of Times Square. You can see the ubiquitous McDonald's on the right of course with an ad for Mamma Mia! on the left. This is right alongside Broadway. There's a partial ad for Wicked in the background.















Here's a picture of the skating rink at Rockefeller Center. The temperature was around 50 degrees around 10pm. It was nice outside, and a lot of people were taking advantage of the last days of skating.
















On Saturday morning we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, which is enormous. The art there was also spectacular, and I took some great pictures of art that I thought was unusual and had never seen before.
















For example, here's a musical instrument that I thought was really cool. I'd love to be able to play this.

















That's all for now, I guess. Most of my pictures are from Times Square (mostly blurry because I only went for night) and from the museum (lots from the museum).

No comments: